Capturing New York’s interesting moments. You know what we’re talking about… for the #fanwin or #fanfail
Our List of Unique Photos of New York City Moments
57. The latest trend in discount stores. $.97 for the #fanwin
56. Nod to Charlie Brown at the office. #fanwin
55. The reclusive totally empty subway car (and not for gross reasons) ready for it’s photo session. #fanwin
54. No dumping sign. Too literal #fanfail
53. Some people can just build their own private outdoor staircases connecting their duplexes. I won’t hate #fanwin
52. Safety #fanfail
51. Not the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And who uses live turtles as a window display for a clothing store? #fanfail
50. Pigeons that don’t attack or leave a mess. #fanwin
49. New York City chicken coop. Fresh eggs everyday #fanwin
48. Coffee shop taking a stand against phone rudeness. #fanwin
47. Halloween themed deviled eggs (with ‘spider.’) Gross but a #fanwin for the spirited effort.
46. Tight security for 5-hour Energy drinks. They were flying off the shelves; but not in a good way. #fanfail
45. Holiday decorations going up around the city. The most wonderful time of the year; #fanwin
44. Sounds like they are more of a dog person. #fanwin
43. Deal of the day. #fanwin
42. Taking care of business on moving day. #fanwin
41. Sign visual for the #fanwin
40. Green Juice. What’s in it? Green…. #fanfail
39. No disrespect to vegans but #fanfail
38. Apparently tennis ball tubes are now used to store apples? Unnecessary, wasteful #fanfail
37. Outdoor movie night. The ‘Walk-in,’ NYC’s response to the Drive-in movie theater. #fanwin
36. Public art installation (most likely unsponsored.) #fanwin
35. Rounding up? .22 cents added to the bill. #fanfail + 51 (for rounding purposes)
34. Pedestrian advertising. Wasn’t nyc the home of the best brand and advertising agencies in the world? #fanfail
33. Keeping a paddle board in your nyc apartment and then carrying it down the street as you head out to the beach. Absolute #fanwin
32. Hodor! #GOT and a definite #fanwin
31. Putting your neighbors on notice. #fanwin
30. Beating the summer heat by any means available. #fanwin
29. Blueberry bushes in Harlem community garden. #fanwin
28. New York Parks signage. #fanwin
27. Another example of New Yorker’s passive aggressive tendencies. #fanfail
26. Recognizing where artwork will be featured #fanwin.
25. #fanwin for business understanding the environment in which they operate. Advertise on top of your delivery truck so people in skyscrapers can contact you.
24. Free armoire in front of Central Harlem brownstone. Everything about NYC from the tv show Seinfeld being accurate…..#fanwin
23. Bagpipes. In the office. Undisputed #fanwin
22. Advertisement #fanfail (on multiple levels)
21. Some dude who clearly likes Marty McFly cruising around Times Square #fanwin.
20. Positive reinforcement for the #fanwin.
19. Expanding the square footage of your tiny NYC bathroom (or outdoor elevated tub display)….#fanwin
18. The modern church. 120 year old building meets 4k TV technology. #fanwin
17. Entrepreneur making the most of New York retail space. #fanwin. Bonus #fanwin for using 1/8 in the address.
15. Synagogue for the #fanwin
14. Religious reference to advertise storage space. #fanwin 13. Carrots and sugar = health cake #fanfail 12. How New Yorkers do moving day #fanwin 11. NYC watering system #fanwin 10. Barefoot Runner in Central Park: 41 F degrees and snow on the ground. #fanwin for toughness 9. Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverage….. that contains less than 5% alcohol by volume #fanfail 8. Deconstructed Hot Toddy…..for $10. #fanfail 7. Owning your deception: #fanwin 6. Seen on NYC subway. Top ad is for plastic surgery and bottom ad is for NYU college enrollment. Two different ways to better your life? Same slogan! #juxtaposition for the #fanwin 5. #fanwin for a prohibited action sign
4. Locksmith key chair #fanwin
3. Passive-aggressive NYC apartment note #fanfail
2. Own your style #fanwin
1. Musical Saw in the Atlantic Subway Stop #fanwin for sure